Listing Courtesy of Lila Delman Real Estate
4 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Waterfront contemporary cape with sweeping water views from nearly every room. A young home, built in 1997, meticulously maintained by original owners. A lush, expansive front lawn and mature landscaping lead to a full-width farmerâ€™s porch and welcoming front entrance. Just inside is a foyer with soaring ceiling, formal living and dining to either side. Toward the rear of the home are expansive water views from family room, kitchen, breakfast/sun room, master suite and decks accessible from all rooms. The second floor offers a large master/bonus room, 2 additional bedrooms and a full bath with spa tub. The manicured rear lawn rolls down to a natural buffer and the Sakonnet River waterfront. The walkout lower level is spacious, unfinished, has roughed in plumbing and offers potential for expansion of finished living space. Johnnycake Lane is a quiet street off of Water Street and residents share access to the water front and a cobble beach via a staircase for strolling, kayaking and accessing your mooring via dinghy.
||71 Johnnycake LANE
- Cable Tv, Carpeting, Ceiling Fan, Dishwasher, Dryer, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Whirlpool
- Attic, Cathedral Ceilings, Rough Bath
- Ceramic, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall To Wall Carpet
- Central Air
- Baseboard, Central Air, Central Heat, Forced Water
- Bath w Shower Stall,Bath w Tub & Shower
- Paved Driveway,Sprinklers,Underground Utilities,Waterview
- Clapboard,Deck,Insulated Glass Windows,Shingles,Storm Door,Wood
- Septic System
Property Listed By Lila Delman Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. (c) 2016 State-Wide Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.